Links



Questions? Comments? Email me at AuthorVanessaGray@gmail.com

Monday, July 27, 2015

Brand New


Anywho, if you can read this post, the site is up and I'm so excited!!! ShoutLines Design has been fantastic in helping me get set up as an author. Go check them out if you get a chance.

I can't really say I'm new to writing. I've been writing for a few years now, but it's all been garbage. I promise... you don't want to read any of it. BUT I've honed my skills a little, worked on my grammar and syntax and began writing my first book as a hobby. Someone suggested I actually published it and, while I was unsure of how I could go about that, I stepped into the unknown and decided to put myself out there. SO, I'm new to the writing game in terms of publishing and discovering how to get my book out there. I'm ultra nervous and it feels like I'm standing on top of a mountain getting ready to jump off.

WOO. Had to take a deep breath. <3

I'll be in my little writing cave buzzing around pinterest, cause I'd never tried it until now and it's like CRACK. Please, seriously, take my computer from me before I paper-mache a pair of underwear. What do these DIYers EAT to make them so crafty!

Anyway, thanks a million times for your support, everybody. I can't wait to hear from you all and meet new people along this journey. I've already made more friends than I hoped I would.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment