Links



Questions? Comments? Email me at AuthorVanessaGray@gmail.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Important announcement!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've had to postpone When She Comes Undone's release because I was so sick that I fell behind in writing. I'm so very sorry about this, but I promise I will do my best to have it out on the 30th. I never anticipated getting sick for most of October. I was bedridden for most of it. I originally thought since it was a big book, I would split it, but I didn't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger and make you wait for the second book. It seemed like a good idea, but ultimately it didn't feel right. I hope when you open it on the 30th, you'll feel like it was worth the wait. Thank you so so much for your patience and understanding. Now back to work for me!!! :) <3 you all!

If you signed up for events related to the release, there should be information coming along for that soon. Thanks for your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment